Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!




So I can't get these pictures to separate for some reason. Anyway, Quinn is very excited to say Happy Fourth of July! I just love his red, white, and blue plaid shorts, hopefully he'll wear them again. We went to Ross's parents today, but Quinn wouldn't nap, so we came home early. I don't think we're going to do anything else today. Yippee.

In the second picture, Quinn is sitting in his borrowed Bumbo. He seems to like it, although he gets a little annoyed after a while. Thanks Pamela for letting us use it!

I took the last picture two days ago when he was sleeping...obviously. I've been swaddling him with one arm out for a while, and he is routinely busting the other one out now. It is probably time to stop swaddling althougther. He was smiling in his sleep, and it was too cute.

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July! And happy birthday to Jen Britton and Mark Chadwell!!

No comments: