Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What's Going On?

Too much. We're moving this week, which I've always hated. I especially hate it with a 15 month old. No fun at all. This is my 9th move in 8 years and the one I think I'm looking forward to the least, for many, many reasons. I will really be looking forward to move #10, whenever that happens!

Since there has been junk all over the house the last couple days, I've just kind of been letting Quinn play with whatever he finds, as long as he's not hurting himself or anyone or anything. Well, when I brought the infant carseat in to clean, he was very intrigued. He's recently starting climbing in his regular carseat by himself, so this was fun practice I guess.

The other day I got to go to lunch with 2 college friends, which was a lot of fun and a much needed break. Stacy was in Orlando at a work conference and since Amy lives over there, we met in Lakeland. I wish I could see Amy more often, but it is hard with life and all. Hopefully I'll get to see Stacy again in October when she comes back for another conference.

Today is our last day in this house. We have been so blessed to be in it since 12/07 and I will miss it very much. I know where we're moving to isn't ideal, but at least we have a place to go. I'm going to try and look on the brightside as much as possible. That hasn't been the easiest for me, but I know it is for the best.

No comments: