Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We are now closer to 2...

...than 1. My goodness. You really can't repeat it enough. Time does fly. And where does it go and is there anyway to get it back? If anyone can answer that for me, it would be very helpful.

So Quinn is 18 months old today, and what a day it has been. It started off with a torturous doctor appointment, more torturous for me than him, as he wailed and flailed and was fairly miserable, even though it was just a simple check-up, no shots or anything. Than I had to run some errands, which were overall ok, until the end when I was trying to get a new cell phone and he decided to flip out and become Chucky in the T-Mobile store. Nice.

I got home and put him down for a nap, knowing I still had to go to the post office and the bank. I have a somewhat leisurely afternoon, until 3:50 when Quinn wakes up and I then suddenly realize the post office closes at 4, not 4:30 like I was thinking. I have never changed his diaper and gotten him into the car so quickly. We made it though, just barely. Thank goodness some post office employees must be satisfied with their jobs. He did start pitching another fit at the bank, but we were quickly out of there and on to home and some lovely picture taking!


At least he looks happy in the picture!

As some of you who read this may know, my friend Joy is in Cambodia until the 30th, working at a home for women who have been rescued from prostitution. She is very passionate about the plight of these women, and is doing wonderful things while she is there. But we do miss her, so here is Quinn with a message for her.


We are praying for you Joy!

No comments: