Monday, January 25, 2010

23 Months!


Only 1 month until Quinn is 2. EEK!! Where did my baby go? He is such a little boy now. He's still not the best talker, but it is definitely coming along. He has always been good with body parts, but now he's able to say them. He learned "elbow" this week, but he says "bowbow", which is super cute. He likes to find both my "bowbows". He can also say "butt" which is quite cute.


As for the picture above, he didn't nap at all today, except for 10ish minutes in the car, so he was not the happiest of campers. I wasn't going to wrestle the snacks away from him and that was the closest thing to a smile I could get. Only 1 more picture :(


I really need to get going on his party. We're doing it at a park, so I'm going to have to make due with what is there. I want to be fun and creative too, so hopefully I can make it all work!

No comments: