Thursday, February 18, 2010

Quinn's Olympic Dreams


I am a big fan of pretty much anything Olympic. I've even been known to watch a round or two of curling (if I could just figure out what is going on). Anyway, since we've had the Olympics on, I've noticed Quinn pay attention to two sports, snowboarding (both half-pipe and cross, so does that count as 2 separate sports) and figure skating. Whenever either one is on the TV, he watches it and often emphatically says "Wheeee!" It is too cute. Unfortunately I think living in Florida might nix his chances of being an Olympic snowboarder. He's wearing his Mom's Half-Pipe Half Pint shirt today in honor of his dreams of being the future Shaun White.
On another "fun" Florida note, Quinn stepped on an ant hill today. Ugh, I hate ants that bite. He was outside with Ross and I heard him come in a little upset and pointing at his hand. I noticed an ant and squashed it. Then he started stomping his feet and I saw that they were all over his feet. I got his socks off and killed as many of them as possible. They were crawling up his legs, good times. I counted 8 bites, hopefully he'll handle them ok. Man this state is awesome!

No comments: