Friday, September 10, 2010

Long time no blog

Well hello blogosphere! Its been a while I know. Our computer went kaput again, and since I don't want to upload pictures on other computers, well, I kind of went on hiatus. The day we got our computer back we went to Tennessee to visit my family, so not much got done there either. So now here I am, ready to update the world on Quinn's school, our trip, and all that sorta interesting stuff. Just not tonight. I have a massive headache and will probably be retiring to my room soon.

But before I do that...new hair!! I got my hair done today, partially because I needed it and partially because tomorrow is the last day my awesome hairstylist is working before going on maternity leave. She is having a little boy very soon and I am very excited for her. She has a little girl, Emmersyn, who just turned 2, and her husband was recently in a bad accident while riding his bike and he is out of commission for a while. She's in for a good time I think. I told her to make it a little different, so she put some chunky copper highlights in and cut it a little differently. I really like it! I will miss her (and her patience while cutting Quinn's hair) until she returns in November. Good luck Mary!

(Please excuse the bad, taken by me photo...and the bad makeup, I have no excuse for that.)

No comments: