Saturday, January 17, 2009

January Life

So not much has been going on lately. Ross and I celebrated our 4th anniversary on Thursday. We had a nice dinner at The Fly and dessert at Bern's Dessert Room. I must say, this is the 2nd time I've left the Dessert Room disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed what I had, but it wasn't up to my very high expectations. The coconut ice cream on it was really good though, and Ross like the leftovers it created. Here are some pictures from that day.

Ross and I...no we didn't plan to match.It is hard to get a good family picture these days.

I was trying to get more pictures of Quinn today, which as previously stated, is becoming more and more difficult. He is starting to stand by himself, so I will hopefully get a picture of that soon. Here are some shots from today.


Quinn playing behind the chair in his room...I was looking for that book.Mommy must be making funny noises or something. Wow, mommy and daddy sure did a nice job on that paint.A beautiful smile!

No comments: