Saturday, January 3, 2009

The rest of Christmas!

So here are some more pictures from our trip/Christmas. It was a great season and I think Quinn had a wonderful first Christmas. I'm kind of sad its over, but I know there will be many more in the future. Now I can work on planning his 1st birthday party...yikes!

Mom and I at Red Robin. We don't have them in FL, but we get commercials all the time. I've been to one a long time ago in WI, but wanted Ross to experience it. Not bad.

Christmas Eve at my parent's house.

"But Nana, I want to open my presents now!"

Quinn loved the tissue paper. It was his favorite present.

Woo-Hoo, more tissue paper

Quinn and his new Cookie Monster

He loved climbing the stairs, he was surprisingly good at it really quickly.

Opening presents at home

He just wants it open!!

Very happy with himself. He looks more like a little boy than a baby every day! We can't wait to see what 2009 has in store!

No comments: