Monday, May 11, 2009

My Birthday/Mother's Day Weekend

I had a very busy and very fun weekend due to Mother's Day and my 30th birthday falling on the same day this year. Friday I went out with friends and family to dinner at Estella's, one of my favorite Mexican restaurants, and then to dessert at Bern's, a fabulous steakhouse in Tampa well known for their desserts and extensive wine list. Here are some fabulous pictures!


Katie, myself, and Joy enjoying Estella's. Leah had never been to Bern's before and was very excited about her dessert!Ross and I in the Dessert Room!


On Saturday Ross's immediate family came over for a Mother's Day/birthday cookout. His mom got an ice cream cake for his sister and myself and obviously there was some communication difficulty with the lady taking the cake order. I thought his sister's name was Bridget, not Brittet!


Sunday started off at the Brunchery, as always. Since we are regulars, the owner had the whole restaurant sing me Happy Birthday, which she did for Quinn's birthday too. And I got a birthday muffin!

This was the best picture I could get with Quinn for Mother's Day. He loves people watching at the Brunchery, so I'm sure that's what he was doing here.


That night Joy took me out to see The Drowsy Chaperone, which is an adorable musical. We ate at Chipotle and visited a very cool coffee market in Clearwater. It was a great evening!


Here we are waiting for the show to start!

Well, now I can officially say I'm 30. Doesn't feel much different than 29 yet. I'm looking forward to all the opportunities and fun this decade will bring!

No comments: