Monday, May 18, 2009

Quinn on a Sunday

I realized yesterday that I hadn't taken many pictures of Quinn lately, so I took a few and here they are!
Here's Quinn double-fisting the water and the snack trap, filled with Goldfish. He doesn't like to be too far away from either of them!
It is hard to tell in this picture but Quinn is tell you what sound a snake makes! He has got puppy, snake, and sheep down, and he can sometimes do lion. His snake hiss is just too cute though! And on a good day he can tell you where his nose, eyes, teeth, tongue, and ears are...maybe I wasn't premature buying that Harvard shirt!
Ok, maybe he won't go to Harvard, maybe it will be MIT! He created his own ride-on toy! He sat on the box and started scooting across the floor. It didn't last long, but I thought it was pretty creative for a 14.5 month old.

No comments: