Friday, July 17, 2009

Haircut day!

Today was the big day...Quinn's 1st haircut. I decided to take him to a kid friendly place, and I'm quite glad I did!
Here is Quinn happily waiting for his haircut...sadly this is the last happy face he made for a while.

Quinn midcut...he started ok, but it quickly deteriorated. Another little girl started crying and that set Quinn off, except that Quinn went off the deep end. She got the clippers out to get it over with, and he was not too happy with that. Then she had to get the scissors out again to trim around his years and I had to physically hold his head and hands.

Here is the end result. Not too bad!! I'm amazed she got it as straight as she did, I probably should have tipped her double.

Mommy got her hair done too!

This is how Mommy and Quinn felt during Quinn's haircut.
He definitely looks like a big boy now, sad, but still very cute!




No comments: