Sunday, July 5, 2009

Quinn's 1st Beach Trip!

On Friday the 3rd, my best friend Joy and I took Quinn to Siesta Key near Sarasota. It was his 1st time at the beach, and he had a great time. He got a little freaked out by the waves, but he did okay. It was just a couple of hours, but it was fun and quite tiring. I can't wait to take him back!

Hey, this sand stuff is pretty cool!
It was a nice, overcast afternoon, not too hot!

Uh, this sand doesn't taste too good.


My beautiful boy!
Checking out the water

I think its going to hit me mom!

Its touching me mom!

Woo-hoo!
The 3 beachgoers!


Aunt Joy and Quinn


He would grip the sand with his toes so tight when the waves came in.


He found his toes

Off on his own adventures!

Quinn loves the beach


Checking out everyone else, one of his favorite activities.



At the end of a fun day!

No comments: