Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

One blog I check out from time to time does Wish List Wednesday. As the name suggests, every Wednesday you write a list of things you are wishing for. I decided to do it today, since my birthday is coming and I'm sure so many people are wondering what to get me.

1. A new camera - this is a recent wish. My just stopped working the other day. The shutter won't press anymore. I got this camera for myself on my birthday in 2007, so its not even that old. I had to buy a disposable camera at Target the other day. Boo. I really hope I can get a new one soon! Below is the one I'm kind of looking at. I really want to get a DSLR one day, but I think that's a long way off

2. An iPod Touch - I used to live and die by my iPod. I loved that thing. Well, it kicked the bucket over a year ago and I have yet to be able to replace it. The Touch would be so helpful to me, as I could finally have my music/books/podcasts with me, plus all the awesome apps that are out there. Q could play games, I could get directions, etc. This used to be #1, but I do think I need a camera more.
That's it for me for now. There is a bunch of stuff I would love for Quinn, but hey, he's already had a birthday this year! These are just the material wishes, the true #1 would be to move, but who knows when that will happen. I would also love an actual vacation and a new car for both me and Ross, but again, who knows when that will happen. So, if I just focus on the small stuff, then at least I'll have something to be excited about when that happens!!

No comments: