Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter/Quinn's first movie

So now not only can I not add pictures to the computer, but my camera isn't working. The button won't push. I guess the shutter is broken, I don't know. This sucks. Technology is just messing with me. And I really don't want to not take pictures of Quinn. Hope I can figure it out/get a new one quickly.

Quinn had a great Easter, at least I think he did. He opened his basket after his nap and loved the new toy truck/phone that my mom sent him. He especially loved the candy. That kid has quite the sweet tooth. We ate dinner a bit early tonight, so afterwards I was trying to figure out what to do. The weather is beautiful, but the mosquitos have come out in full force and they love Quinn. Maybe it has to do with the sweet tooth. Anyway, we played in his room for a while and then I decided it was time to see if Quinn was ready for a movie. I love movies and I so hope Quinn does too. So I put Cars in the DVD player and we were off. He paid attention to most of it and seemed to like it and interact with it pretty well. He was eating some Easter candy throughout and at the end, was getting a little hyper, dancing and running around to the music. I was pleased with his attitude and ability to actually pay attention. I do not think he is ready for the theater yet (I can't wait for that day), but its nice to know I can start sharing something I love more with my son.

Happy Easter all!

No comments: