Monday, October 18, 2010

What We've Been Up To...

We had a great weekend this past weekend. It was busy, but fun, just like I like it!

On Friday Ross and I went with some family members to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. As always, it was amazingly delicious and super fun. This is the time of year I love being a Disney passholder, because I know we can go back!! Below is a picture of the ladies and our Pomegranate Kir, which is a tradition. Yum!



On Saturday my lovely "Little Sister" Nicole came over to hang out. We had a great time, like always. Even though we did some pretty low-key stuff, it was still a lot of fun. I've known her since she was 7 and I can't believe she is 16. Time does fly. And I love that Quinn loves her too. Here he is trying to give a thumbs up.
Nana, Papa, and Aunt Mere are coming on Friday, so I'm sure we'll have a lot more adventures to share!

No comments: