Friday, January 6, 2012

One More Good Idea

I recently realized I forgot one of my Good Ideas, and its probably one of the most important. I need to try every day during the week that I work to leave the house by 8:40. This is definitely a challenge for me, and I don't know why. Quinn is supposed to be in class by 9, but he's not considered late until 9:10 and that's probably something I fall back on too much. Another reason I am late is because in many ways, my son is his father's child. Getting up in the morning is one of those ways. Those who know Ross know that he is a night owl to an extreme. Quinn isn't quite as bad, but he's probably on his way. He also tends to move (and don't let my next phrase fool you, I'm not an 85 year old man) slower than molasses in January. I try and motivate him to move, but it doesn't work a lot and sadly, it often leads to my frustration. So I guess this is really 2 Good Ideas in 1 - get out the door by 8:40 and ease up on my frustration levels.

No comments: