Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ahhh, the day of love. Or something like it. Here is my adorable little Valentine this morning on the way to school. I had the hardest time finding a cute Valentine's shirt for Quinn, so a lovely pink polo it was.



Ross and I had a great, late lunch today at Cafe Viejo...yummy chicken. Then he went and picked Quinn up and they went and got haircuts. He also picked up some tasty treats at Moreno Bakery for us, he knows the way to my heart...and my waistline, ha!

We all know I'm not the most creative person in the world, but I can surely follow basic directions and cut and punch and whatnot, right? Well, thank you to Pinterest for proving me right! Aren't these adorable?




Yay to me! And these pictures prove one more thing...I need a big girl camera.

So happy Valentine's Day to Ross and Quinn and all the people I love out there. I love you today and every day.


No comments: