Saturday, February 25, 2012

4

My little baby is 4 years old today. 4! Doesn't that sound so old? So much bigger than 3, right? When did that happen? I mean seriously, wasn't it just yesterday he was this big...


Ok, maybe this big?


Hmmm, maybe this big?
Or at the very least, this big?
I don't know how he got so big so fast. Maybe I should stop feeding him...just kidding.

But I do know that I love him so much more today than I ever thought I could yesterday. He is my sweetest boy, my favorite boy, and all those other silly things I say to him that are so totally true. Being his mom is the best job (with the most arduous interview process) I could ever have with the most wonderful boss. Thank you God for giving me such a wonderful son, I couldn't have picked anyone better.

No comments: