Monday, March 18, 2013

Hey, I have a blog!

Wow, who knew? I haven't posted in months, which sucks, I know. I really need to get on it with this thing, including updating it, as it is looking pretty crappy right now. But I digress.

So I'm totally pregnant, pretty cool, right? I'm 19 weeks today, which is one week away from being halfway done, woo-hoo! This is one reason I decided to start blogging again. I'd like to keep a record of this, and since its halfway over, I guess I'd better start now. Here is a fun little questionnaire:

How Far Along: 19 weeks today!

Weight Gain: At my last appt, I was still down a pound from my first appt.

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much that's all I wear, but I can still wear a few non maternity things.

Movement: Starting to feel a lot of movement and more specific movements, which is awesome!

Food Cravings: Nothing specific, but things will strike me at odd times.

Food Aversions: I had a lot at the beginning (hot coffee, ground beef, a few others), but thankfully they've mostly gone away.

Gender: See Below

Symptoms: A lot of general pregnancy stuff, but I've been dealing with low iron and having to take iron pills, which cause some digestive problems. Not fun. I've also just felt a lot more blah this time around than I did with Quinn.

Upcoming Appointments: Our anatomy scan is Thursday, which means we will find out the sex!! So excited about this.


So that is a little pregnancy update. I'm due August 12, I didn't mention that earlier.

Oh, and since I should post a lot about Quinn and how awesome he is, here is a picture! He's 5!

No comments: