Monday, March 25, 2013

Ohhhh, we're halfway there!

Today marks 20 weeks, I'm halfway through this pregnancy. Woot! That's both hard to believe and astonishing that its gone so fast. Just like everything in life I guess.

We had our anatomy scan last Thursday and all went well. The report back to me was clear and there was a very obvious penis sighting, so we can officially say Boy #2 will be here in August! Quinn took the news ok. He really wanted a sister, so he is adjusting to the fact that that is not in the cards at this time.

I read through the little questionnaire I posted last week, and besides now knowing the gender, things are pretty much the same. My next appointment is April 3, so that will answer the weight question. I don't weigh myself, as I believe if you feel good, you're doing ok. I think a lot of pregnant women get really hung up on the weight thing and while I get that its tough, we shouldn't be so hard on ourselves. We're growing a person for goodness sakes! And please don't get me started on pregnant women being called fat. It really bugs me.

So that's about it for now. Since I don't have any pictures of me I'm willing to share at this time, here is another adorable picture of Quinn from his birthday. He got a free Mickey ice cream at Magic Kingdom.

No comments: