Sunday, May 25, 2008

3 months...



Our little man is growing up so fast. He's 3 months old today already. While I know that isn't all that old, it still seems older than he should be. He's rolling over already (though not all the time), smiling at everyone, cooing, ad starting to discover his hands. It really is amazing to watch him figure things out and actually learn. Totally the best job ever!
On a completely separate note, I was walking to Quinn's room this morning to change him and in the middle of the room next to the living room (I don't know what to call it) was a frog. How the heck it got there, I have no idea. It was just sitting there in the middle of the room. It had to come from somewhere, right? Ross picked it up and took it outside, as I wanted nothing to do with it. Gross.

No comments: