Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I quit my job today!

After much deliberation and thought, I quit Big Brothers Big Sisters today. I was not easy and I am still having mixed feelings. I have worked there for almost 7 years and while there has been much I didn't like, I have experienced a lot of wonderful things and worked with a lot of wonderful people. But I have found something that will be more beneficial for my family and that is what I have to focus on right now. I will be able to be with Quinn during the day and I am very excited about that. I will miss my friends and all the wonderful kids and schools I have worked with over the years, but I'm not going to forget, I'm just saying see you later.

On a sadder note, please keep the family of Pastor Forrest Pollock in your prayers. He passed away in a plane crash along with his 13 year old son, Preston. Ross did the low voltage wiring in his house and always commented on how nice he was and how great his family was. He leaves behind a wife and 5 other children.

No comments: