Sunday, May 4, 2008

Another week gone by...

Not much has happened since my parents left last Sunday. It has been a pretty calm week, which is great. I did have a bridal shower to go to for my friend Katie yesterday, which Quinn and I had a great time at. Oh, and Ross, Quinn, and I went to PF Chang's in Tampa last night. They have the best new desserts...they're miniature desserts in shot glasses that cost $2 each. They have 8 different varieties, the Smore's one was so good. So, go to PF Chang's and try them...now!

Here are some more pictures from the week. Enjoy!



Joy is funny!

Look, mommy dressed up!


Kim, Quinn, Joy, Katie, and Stacey




I guess my son belongs to a gang...I wish I knew what his colors were so I could make sure he was always dressed appropriately!

1 comment:

Joy Muldoon said...

woo hoo! i made the blog...I love the "New" picture! that's great!!