Friday, August 22, 2008

Quick Update

It's been a while since I updated, for which I apologize. My family was here visiting last week and while they were here, our computer crashed and we just got it working again a couple of days ago. I won't be posting pictures, as I need to reupload my camera software.

We had a great time with my family, basically just hanging out. We did go out a few times, one trip to Tampa that ended early due to Quinn's inability to nap and great ability to meltdown. Ross and I finally got to go see The Dark Knight, which was a great movie and proved to be even better because it was free. We got our money refunded because there were several young teenagers in the movie that were completely disrespectful and basically made the movie theater their living room. They were lying on the floor in front of the screen, taking pictures, talking, and being general pests. I guess since I was never that kind of kid, I just don't get it. How was that even fun for them? What do you get out of ruining someone else's evening, who you don't even know. Go to Starbucks. Several people complained that nothing was done by the managers. Ross and I both found ourselves saying, "If Quinn ever does that..." We're such parents now.

Quinn is making a lot of advancements these days. Just this morning he pushed up on his hands and knees and rocked back and forth for a few seconds. He started doing that yesterday, but this morning was the longest. He also flipped out of his Bumbo seat this morning. I guess we won't be able to use that much anymore.

I will hopefully get my camera software fixed today (along with my iTunes) and get some pictures posted later!

No comments: