Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Quinn's First Playdate!



Yesterday Quinn and I went to my friend Beth's house to have lunch and play for a while. We had a great time, although I think Quinn was a little overwhelmed at first. He did his best to keep up with Emily, 3, and Peyton, 1, and he did as good a job as can be expected for a 6 month old. I'm sure it won't be long until he is really keeping up with them!

Quinn had oatmeal for the first time yesterday and seemed to enjoy it. He has gobbled it down both times he has had it. I guess he's really getting the hang of this eating thing.

We have also been having fun getting out the toys we got that he is finally old enough for. Here he is this morning playing with a shape sorter I got at one of my showers. He seems to really like it!
We go tomorrow for his 6 month pictures...can't wait to show them off!

1 comment:

Beth Finch said...

We had such a good time yesterday! It was great to hang out with you and Quinn! Emily hasn't stopped talking about him!