Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ross's new career!

So Ross definitely has a future as a nurse! I burnt my arm the other day on one of the oven racks and it has been looking pretty gross. So Ross decided to bandage it up today so that I would stop getting gooey and I would stop hitting it on things. Here is the result.


Not too bad, huh? The only thing that would make it better were if the main part weren't paper towel! Next time you're injured, give him a call. He'll MacGyver some sort of bandage for you in minutes!


Yesterday we took Quinn for a walk and he ended up falling asleep. He stayed asleep once we got home so we put the stroller in the laundry room and shut the door so he could nap in the stroller. He stayed asleep for 45 minutes and I needed to get him up. I opened the door to let some light in and within about a minute I started to hear him make noise. They were not usual Quinn noises and when I popped my head around the corner, he was freaking out a little bit. He looked at me like "Mommy, where the heck did you leave me?" I guess he had no idea where he was and why he was strapped down. He's a funny kid.


No comments: