Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Son, the Crib Hoarder

Sorry for the recent blog silence, all 2 of you reading this. We finally were able to restore our computer back to its former glory, and I wanted to wait to get any possible bugs worked out. It is going well so far, so hopefully we'll be in happy computer land for a long while.

So I often see posts on mommy message boards talking about what a child takes to bed, how much is too much, etc. Well, I always chuckle, because as you can see below, Quinn takes seemingly everything to bed. Now for the record, most of it is already in his bed and stays there. Some things come and go, but the majority of it is in there for the long haul. I took this picture on a day he decided to dump it all out on the floor, which he does from time to time. And yes, he picks it all back up and puts it back. Everything from the football on the left to the random pieces scattered under the footstool are in his bed. Not the footstool though, I'm not that vapid. I will often hear him roll around in the night, and its a rather loud process. I figure he's not going to go to college and sleep with 4 trucks and 6 books and 7 stuffed animals in his bed. At least I hope not.

No comments: