Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A 4th of July Dream Come True!

We spent a lovely but rainy 4th of July at Ross' cousin Debbie's house. July 4th is his cousin Mark's birthday (Debbie's brother), so since that is where he was, that is were we went. We had a great time with family, lots of food, fireworks, and as you will see, Quinn got to experience one of his favorite vehicles!

Quinn playing with Daddy and Henry. One of Henry's finer moments. I tried to get a picture of Q in his outfit, but he was not interested in the camera at all. Trust me, it was cute.


Here is Quinn...in a Jeep!! For some reason unknown to me, Quinn has really latched on to Jeeps. He can spot them anywhere, its pretty impressive. He sometimes calls other vehicles Jeeps, but he's usually right when he names them. So when he saw the Jeep parked in Roy and Debbie's garage, he was very excited. And "Uncle" Roy was nice enough to let him sit in it while they were shooting off fireworks in the driveway. I think Quinn would have sat there all night if he had the chance. He was a little frightened by the close proximity of the fireworks, so it was probably better for him to be in the Jeep anyway.
The birthday boy blowing out the candles on the yummy cake made by his fabulous wife, Jenn Star.


And the following is yet another blackmail picture. I think I have plenty at this point, but they're just so cute, I can't stop myself!

No comments: