Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another Day, Another Disney

I'm attempting to get back on the blogging bandwagon. I reuploaded my pictures again, although I had a weird issue with my camera's software suite, but I'll make due for now. Anyway, Quinn and I had the pleasure of going to Disney today with Ross' cousin Pamela, her husband, and their daughter Audrey. We just went to the Magic Kingdom for a few hours, which was crazy crowded and hot. I don't think I've seen it that crowded in a long time. Anyway, even though we were only there for a few hours, we had a great time! We rode Dumbo and the People Mover and Winnie-the-Pooh and Goofy's Barnstormer. The park is decorated for Christmas, and although we didn't get to see the lights, it was still beautiful. I do love the Christmas season.

Here is Quinn and Audrey in front of the Christmas tree in Mickey's house. For a 4 and 2 year old, this is as good as it gets.
And here they are on the couch in Minnie's house with their lollies.
Even with the crowds and the heat, I am still very thankful to have a Disney season pass. It is a wonderful perk of living so close.

No comments: