Friday, November 12, 2010

If its not one thing...

It's another. First Ross left my camera at his cousin's house on Halloween. Then we had yet another computer glitch, which at this time, is hopefully fixed. It always seems like my blogging gets interrupted. Oh well, I guess I'll keep it up while I can. I haven't moved my pictures back onto the computer, so I have nothing to share. Plus I haven't gotten my camera back yet. So there's that.

Not too much exciting is going on. Ross and I went to Food and Wine last weekend with our friends Elisa and Kevin, which was fun. My stomach illness reared its ugly head again on Monday, so I was out of it for a while. No fun there. Luckily Quinn and Ross didn't get anything. We are looking forward to the approaching holidays and I've even started Christmas shopping a little. Way to go me.

I guess that's it for now. Hopefully I'll get my picture situation sorted out so you can see Quinn smiling face again, which is the only important thing anyway.

No comments: