Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Donald and Donald

People might not know that Quinn's first name is actually Donald. Although I think I may have blogged about it before, so people might actually know. Anyway, Ross' first name is also Donald, and he said it was important to him, so I went with it. I do believe that I deserve full naming rights on any subsequent children, even if we decide to go Duggar style and have 20 (which we won't).

Anyway, Quinn has no clue his name is really Donald Quinn. I did buy him a Donald Duck thingy for his Croc, but I think he just thinks its because he likes Disney characters. I have no idea how/when we're going to explain to him...maybe when he starts asking questions.

People wonder if I'm bothered by it, not really. Like I said, it meant something to Ross. If it hadn't, I would have pushed for something else. I do have a friend whose husband wants to do the same thing and I told her to go for it...mostly so my kid will have someone in the same situation!

No comments: