Friday, February 25, 2011

My Baby is 3!!

Today is Quinn's 3rd birthday! Can you believe it? I sure can't. I'm going to do a run down of his birthday week festivities (because I know you can't wait), but I just wanted to take a few minutes today to say that even though he can be a definite handful (and then some) and is currently going through a serious testing phase, I love Quinn more and more all the time. every day I find another reason to be overjoyed that he is my son. I am so blessed that God chose me to be his mom. He is smart, funny, social, adorable, and just overall wonderful. I barely remember my life before him, and have no desire to know life without him. He is a great reason to get out of bed in the morning.

From this:



To This (at least he has his eyes closed for continuity):






No comments: