Tuesday, March 29, 2011

And we're back

I took a bit of a break, as last week, lets just say time was fleeting. We spent last week living at Ross' cousin Mark's house, taking care of their boys, 8 and 6, while Mark and Jenn were in Russia. Going from 1 child to 3 is quite a difference. At least their boys are capable of handling themselves. If it had been 3 smaller kids, I would have lost it.

But let me tell you the truth. I would have taken my kid, their kids, and their old, dying dog over their young dog any day. Cooper is an almost 2 (I think) year old Jack Russell Terrier, who is, in a word, insane. You have to take all these precautions so he doesn't get out, because if he does, he's gone. We had to go chase him at least 3 times, one of which involved me running in my pajamas through some neighbors backyard. Awesome.

But it was a lot of fun. We took them to Animal Kingdom one day, which, while somewhat difficult, was still a lot of fun. Boys are great, but I may be biased.

Well, I'm hoping to get back to blogging on a regular basis. I'm so busy - I got a new job! - but I do need to make it a priority. Its really the only way I record memories and stuff. Hmmm, maybe I should get better at that too.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Congrats on your new job!!! And yeah, Jack Russells are crazy.... such little balls of energy! Sounds like you had lots of fun though. I loooove Disney.