Thursday, May 26, 2011

Recent Activities

As usual, I've been slacking on the blogging, but in all honesty, things haven't been too interesting. Just the usual good times with a 3 year old!

We've had a really good potty week around here (please knock on every available piece of wood), so I'm hoping we've finally finished climbing that mountain. And what a mountain it was. Ugh, no fun, that's how they should punish criminals, make them potty train kids for eternity. That would prevent me from even thinking about committing a crime...if I was a criminal that is.

So here's some pictures from the last few weeks...enjoy!

This is nothing about things that are going on, but I just thought it was so cute. Now that Quinn can get out of bed himself, he often shuffles into our room and gets in our bed at some point, usually in the early morning. I know its probably not the best habit, but its better than getting up at 5 in the morning.

On my birthday, we ended up going to Bern's to eat, which I loved. I appreciate that Ross took me, as he knows I enjoy the formality of it all. He also got me a gorgeous dress from White House Black Market and a purse at Coach (which was exchanged, but he figured that was coming). If you aren't from the Tampa area, you might not have heard of Bern's. It is a pretty famous local steakhouse, known for their extensive wine collection, fabulous food, and amazing dessert room. The food didn't disappoint and the dessert room was spectacular as always. Below is a picture of Ross with our dessert, peanut butter banana pudding. We did take pictures of me with it, but they didn't come out well. Doesn't Ross look happy to be eating dessert?


We went to Epcot last weekend, the last weekend of the Flower and Garden Show. It was also Pixar weekend, so it was packed. Fun, but packed.

Whenever we go to Epcot, we go in the back gate and Ross usually stops in at the pub in the UK first. Often the "Hat Lady" is playing. There are several different Hat Ladies, but there is one in particular that always remembers Quinn, which is so cool. She always lets him sing with her, which he loves. He can be such a ham!

I love all the pretty topiaries they put out at the Flower and Garden show. Below is a picture of Quinn with one featuring Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto on a picnic. It was adorable!

Here is Ross and Quinn by the Toy Story 3 display at the front gate. They were blowing strawberry scent into the air by the Lotso topiary. Disney and their details!

I swear I'm trying to be more consistent! Hopefully there will be more interesting things to blog about during the summer.

No comments: