Monday, June 9, 2008

Just sitting...

I'm just sitting at home, thinking about how I haven't updated in a while. Ok, so I haven't been just sitting all day, in case you were worried. I have done 3 loads of laundry, cleaned 3 toilets, cleaned up around the kitchen, ground some coffee beans, and entertained a 3 month old, amongst other things. But what I haven't done is upload any new pictures of Quinn. I need to take some more and get them up soon.

Not much else going on. Still trying to get another job. I watch Audrey 2 days a week, this week it will be Wednesday and Thursday. I still need to go to Lakeland and clean out my office. I just found out I'm off BBBS email, so that will be a little interesting. I'll probably go tomorrow. I'm so glad I'm not working there anymore. I miss some aspects of it, but not enough to go back!

So this blog is really boring. I'll stop for now. Have a great day!

No comments: