Friday, June 27, 2008

Ross's Birthday


Ross turned 30 yesterday and we went to his favorite restaurant, Texas Cattle Company in Lakeland, to celebrate. His parents came as well. We took pictures with Quinn, but for some reason my flash didn't go off in a lot of them, so the above 2 were the only ones that came out well. We had a great time, and Ross liked all his presents, which included a bunch of $1 bills from his parents, a Donald J. Trump tie from Quinn (get it...Donald...and it was purple, the color of Quinn's birthstone), and a bottle of 30 year old tawny port from me. He didn't get the port thing right away, which made me laugh (30 year old...get it?). Please check out my classy wrapping in the photo below.
What can I say, I have a 4 month old, wrapping presents isn't always at the top of my list of things to do. We're going to JoTo's tonight with extended family/friends and it should be a great time!

No comments: