Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Update

Ok, so sorry this thing looks all wonky. I needed to change my background and after I finally figured out how to do that, I couldn't figure out how to change the title colors and all that stuff. I really wish I could do stuff like that, but I'm not computer literate. Or at least that computer literate.

Not much to update on. My car is still not working, so I've mostly been dealing with finding ways to get to the grocery store and other various places we need to get to. Quinn has gone to a couple birthday parties, I've gone to some things, but nothing that deemed a picture I guess. I'll have to check my camera and see. I will definitely try to get some pictures up soon. It all depends on if he's cute enough to photograph. I guess he always is though, so what am I thinking?

1 comment:

Kate said...

I like the new look. And we need to plan an August GTG. FREE KIM!