Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I know its a little late in the day, but hey, better late than never. We have really had a great Easter weekend. As you can see in the above picture, the Easter bunny came and delivered some "fabulous" blue Peeps and some new cars to Quinn. I say "fabulous" because I personally think Peeps are the most disgusting thing and I don't understand how my child can tolerate them. Blech. We had a great time hanging out as a family today. Church was very nice this morning too.

Yesterday we had a family party at Ross' cousin Debbie's house. Quinn had an absolute blast. He got to play with his cousins all day, swim, eat, have an Easter egg hunt, and he got to skip his nap. He was in heaven. It was so nice to see family, some that we don't get to see all that often, and just have a relaxing day.


Daddy and Quinn headed out to find eggs. (Ross hid them, so I guess Quinn had an advantage here).


Debbie helping Quinn locate another egg.



This picture has nothing to do with Easter, but it was so cute I had to include it. Ross was shaving yesterday before we left and I guess Quinn wanted to try it too!


I hope you all had a great Easter and remember what we are really celebrating - Matthew 28:5-7. Check it out.

No comments: