Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Meet Sally!!

Yup, that's a brand new 2011 Ford Escape you see in that picture. And its all mine!! It came as a bit of a shock and surpise, plus it happened super fast, so I'm still kind of amazed I even have it.. I've never had a new car before and this is only the 3rd car I've owned in my 16 years of driving. Its definitely the nicest one yet.

I've been having car issues, for well, a long time. I bought my car on eBay in 2004 and while it was fairly new then, its was still used and had some issues. In the past few years those issues seemed to multiply exponentially. Remember last summer, when I didn't have use of it for around 6 weeks? That was no fun. But now hopefully that problem is solved and we will be riding in style!! Oh, and her name is Sally (after Cars of course), courtesy of Quinn.

1 comment:

Mrs.MommyLowe said...

Congrats Kim! She is a beauty. We have a Ford Edge and love it! Lots of luck.