Saturday, June 11, 2011

Camera Problems

I've had a lack of pictures lately, but at least I have an actual reason. I'm not a camera pro by any means, I'm about the farthest thing from it. I only have a point and shoot, although I'd love a nice DSLR someday. But lately, even the old trusty point and shoot has been giving me major issues. I can't get the flash to turn on. There's a little flash icon on my screen with a big slash through it and nothing is working. I took it with me to a playdate with Kate and Lily because Kate is much more knowledgeable (and talented) than I am in the ways of cameras. She couldn't figure it out either.

Now I'll readily admit I haven't checked out the instruction book yet, although I did try to find one online when I was at work the other day. Maybe that should be my next step ;)?

No comments: