Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Traditions, Part 1

One thing I like about Christmastime is the yearly traditions. I've always been a big fan of them, big, small or otherwise.

I go to a Women's Bible Study and every year we have a wonderful Christmas get together. This year it was a yummy dinner, made by our host and ad hoc leader, Cindy. It was a great night of good food and great people. Here is a shot of the table...it was even better than it looks!



I posted last year about wanting to start a toy donation tradition with Quinn. Last year I bought a duplicate of one of his favorite toys and donated it to a local organization that gives out toys to kids in state custody. This year I couldn't find the exact toy I wanted, so I got something similar. Quinn was definitely more interested in playing with it this year, but don't worry, it has been safely donated, along with a few other things my friend Stacey gave me at our Girls' Christmas party. I'm hoping next year he will be able to pick something out himself. Below is the picture of Quinn and said toy. He does look happy with it...this must be before I took it away from him!


No comments: