Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009...

I won't be sad to see you go!

2009 was not the best year for us. I'm sure it could have been much much worse, but relatively speaking, it was far from great. There can't be anything but better things in store for 2010!

There were some definite good parts to 2009. Quinn learned to walk and talk. He has learned to love Elmo, possibly more than his mommy. He has developed a personality all his own, and it is quite a big one. He has gone through some stages that were amazing, tough, and confusing, often all at once. He was a baby when the year started and is now a full-fledged toddler. It will be amazing to see where he will be at the end of 2010 and I can't wait to see! Well, maybe I can. Its unbelievable how fast they grow.

I will hopefully be making some changes in the New Year as well. Due to the negative aspects of 2009, my attitude has thoroughly tanked. I need to do some things for me that will alleviate that negativity. This blog will be changing some, hopefully for the better. I will be posting a list of goals (notice I didn't say resolutions) tomorrow, small things that I will be working on to make 2010 a good year for myself, Ross, Quinn, and all my friends and family. So thank you dear readers (which is probably just Mom), may your 2010 be full of God's grace and love.
Quinn on the first day of 2009

Quinn on the last day of 2009

No comments: