Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like...pottytime.

I bought a potty tonight. Gah, that makes my kid seem so old! I guess he is almost 2. He has shown interest in going on the potty and has gone a couple of times on the big potty, so I figured it was time to get him one of his own to practice on. Let's hope that he takes to it easily and with no problems (ok, I don't really think that will happen, but I can hope, right?).



Here are a few shots of our tree, before and after ornaments. Its pictures like this that really make me wish I had a DSLR camera. Sigh...one day!!

Quinn has actually been really good with not bothering the tree...lets hope that lasts. I think the tree needs some sort of garland (not tinsel) and I need to get the star on the top, but the branch needs to be clipped. Other than that, it is looking pretty good.






No comments: