Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Traditions, Part 2

Last year we went to Christmas Lane for the first time. Quinn enjoyed it, but we knew this year he would be able to experience it much more. And boy did he! It was not very crowded, which was nice, so he was able to run around and look at all the displays and ride the train, which was his absolute favorite. I was very proud how easily he went and got in line by himself and let them help him on. He even tried to secure the little rope by himself too. He had a great time on the train, and was the last kid off. We wanted to let him go again, but they had to close. I couldn't get any good train pictures, but the rest are pretty good.

Here he is enjoying one of the displays...he wanted me to pick him up and put him over the fence so he could go explore.


Here he is in the sleigh.

I have a similar picture from last year like this, so I had to do it again.

This Santa didn't work out too well either.

Our family in front of the huge Christmas tree they have at Christmas Lane. I know Quinn isn't looking at the camera, but as long as he's not moving, I consider it a good picture these days!







No comments: