Friday, June 18, 2010

Our First Trip to the Beach...this year

We made our first trip to the beach in 2010 on Wednesday/Thursday. We being Quinn and I. My mother-in-law was there staying at a relative's condo, so we decided to go over and hang out for a little while. I'm really glad we did. I guess I have what you would call a bona fide beach baby. He LOVED it. He would have stayed at the beach all day if he had the chance. He mostly wanted to sit in the surf and let the water crash all around him. Ok, it wasn't really a crash, but you catch my drift.

And to all my non-Florida readers, the beaches of the west coast of Florida are beautiful and oil-free (at least for now). I'm truly praying they stay that way. Come and visit!!
'
Enjoying feeling the water on his feet and the sand between his toes.

Enjoying some cool water on a very hot day.


It must be nice to have your own personal umbrella holder. How very P Diddy of him.


He could sit there like this for hours. No joke.

We went out for a short walk and Quinn ended up staying out so long, we got to see this. It was definitely worth it.

Enjoying some Superman ice cream after a tough day of being a beach bum.

No comments: