Monday, December 12, 2011

Wonderful Disney

Its not secret that we love Disney in our house. We are current Seasonal Passholders, which is perfect for us. We have blackout dates, but honestly I don't want to be there in the summer anyway. Its hot as blazes and there are too.many.people. We do try and make our passes worth our dollars when we aren't blacked out. We go often, do different things, and sometimes we just do the old favorites. Here are some of those favorites.

1. Our (meaning Ross and I) favorite event is easily the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. There's food, there's wine, there's beer, there's entertainment, what more do you want? I know so many people who love it just as much as we do, so they must be doing something right. If you get the chance to check it out, please do!

2. Another favorite is Christmas in the parks. We went this past weekend and hit 3 of the parks to see the decorations and just get in the Christmas mood. It was so fun. The Magic Kingdom was gorgeous, the light show at Hollywood Studios was just spectacular, and I got to see NEIL PATRICK HARRIS at the Candlelight Processional! It definitely was legen...wait for it...dary!! (I had to do it.) Everything is just so much more magical at Christmas. And there is so much to do, from Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party to just seeing the gorgeous sights. I haven't been to Animal Kingdom during Christmas, but I'm sure its great too.
Quinn checking out the lights at Hollywood Studios


3. I don't really have a number 3, so lets just say everything else is #3. We love Disney, and we always have fun, whatever we do, whenever we go.

I realize how lucky we are to have Disney only 45 minutes from our house, and how lucky Quinn is to have passes as a kid. He has been probably over 20 times since he turned 2. Most adults can't say that. I just hope he realizes how lucky he really is! I do get a little sad that I'll never be able to surprise him with a trip like in the commercials, but I think I can be ok with it!

If anyone knows why this text is underlining, please let me know. I can't figure it out!

No comments: