Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wonderful Family

Family can be a big word, especially when you're married to someone with so much of it. But I'm speaking of my immediate family. I don't have a huge family, and that's cool. We have fun, love each other, all the good stuff family should be. I'm thankful that I have them and that they have supported me in all my various and random endeavors over the years. That's always a nice thing! I'm very much looking forward to seeing them again at Christmas and making some more special memories.

Quinn and GiGi (my grandma) during our last visit in September.

Meredith, Papa, and Quinn

Nana and Quinn

Dancing with Aunt Mere
I just realized I now refer to them as Quinn does. I guess that's part of being a mom. I just hope I don't start calling Ross "Dad" soon.

No comments: