Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wonderful Friends

I do have some great friends, I must admit. They must be to be friends with me, right? Ha. But it is so important to have friends, especially girlfriends. And its hard to make friends when you're older, especially once you start getting married and having kids. I do treasure the friendships I have so much and am so grateful for all those girls. Some I've known for years, some for maybe a few months, but all are special. Whether we're friends because we share a love of TV or movies or because your kid is the same age as mine or we're somehow related or just because, that doesn't matter. And yes, I do have some guy friends, but eh, who cares about them. So thank you to all my friends who have fun with me, talk to me, and love me. I love you too.

Check out some of my friends blogs!

Joy - Kate - Tasha (I'm sure there are more out there, but that is all I can think of right now)

No comments: