Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in Review

As 2011 creeps out the back door while 2012 is knocking on the front door, I thought I'd review the year that was. There won't be any pictures, as I really don't know what pictures to post. I'm sure there will be some tomorrow. 2011 wasn't terrible, it wasn't great, it just was. It had some highs and lows and a lot of in-betweens. Here are some of those highs and lows:

Highs
New job!
New car!!!!!!!!!!!!
First family stay in a hotel
Joy's lovely wedding we were able to be in
Lots of great times at Disney, at home, all over
Finding a healthcare situation that will work for me for 2012!!!

Lows
Living situation hasn't changed

Ok, so looking at it that way, I'd say 2011 was pretty good! I can look back and see the times spent with my wonderful family and great friends and feel beyond blessed. Things may not be exactly how I want them to be, but there not as bad as they could be either.

To those who had a crappy 2011, I hope that the new year brings you joy and peace beyond your wildest dreams. To those who had a great 2011, I hope the blessings keep coming. And to those who had an okay 2011, like me, well, I hope you can see that it was probably better than you thought and that 2012 is more of the same! Happy New Year!

No comments: