Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wonderful Family Part 3

I know I've mentioned Ross has a big family, which is not something I had growing up. I have 2 cousins total, he has over 30 on his dad's side alone. And while it has definitely been a learning experience, its been a fun one. I'm very thankful for a family that enjoys hanging out, that has fun, that helps out when someone needs it. Ross grew up with his cousins as his friends and I'm thankful that that tradition is continuing. We have had such great times - cooking club, Food and Wine, random football parties, birthdays, my current job, everything. I feel truly blessed to have such wonderful people (especially women) in my life.

A picture from the baby shower these awesome women threw me
PS - And as for my extended family, yay that my cousin Rick and his family recently moved here! Its nice to have people from my side of the family around for a change.

No comments: